1. Skin, is so important! You always want to start with a clean, blank canvas, that’s well hydrated. Not only does it bring the skin to life, but it also helps maintain the integrity of the makeup. So before I applied any color, I first moisturized Camilla’s skin with a light veil of Dr. Perricone Advanced Face Firming Activator.
2. I applied Laura Mercier concealer to the under eye, in the color SC-1.
3. Then, with a foundation brush, I built up an even base of Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, in the color, 5.75.
4. After applying both the concealer and foundation, with a wet beauty blender sponge, I went back and gently blended the makeup so that there was a seamless even finish.
5. For eyes, I applied a light layer of Marc Jacobs eyeshadow (a light color), from the Style Eye-Con #7 eyeshadow palette.
6. A sleek, slightly winged out liquid liner, finished the eye. For that I used Chanel, ÉCRITURE DE CHANEL AUTOMATIC LIQUID EYELINER in black.
7. To give Camilla a slight definition to her naturally beautiful bone structure, I applied Kevin Aucoin sculpting powder, to subtly contour her cheekbones.
8. On the apples of the cheeks, I applied Chanel powder blush in the color 68 Rose Ecrin. For her lip color, I chose a new lipstick from the fall 2013 NARS collection, which is a matte lipstick, in the color La Paz.
9. Finishing off with final touches, I applied two layers of Armani Eyes To Kill mascara, in black.
10. Then on the face, just a few dots of Smashbox photo op to highlight her where the light catches. This was applied to the top of her cheekbones.
11. And last but not least, the powder I chose to use was from Makeup Forever, called HD powder (make sure to thoroughly blend this powder, or it’ll show up on camera). And voila! That’s the look.