So, I’m sure some of us beauties wake up a bit later than intended, and because we’ve had to hit the ground running, we end up changing our outfit like three times if not four…. (Hmmm… I know I do!!) — That leaves us with what? Like five minutes to put on our make-up!? Sometimes I catch myself running out the door forgetting I have any on, and before you know it… I feel naked! In the mean time I end up putting it on at the stop light…. (um… not a good idea) How do we fix that little problem…. ? Simple.. We learn how to do the 5 minute makeup!
Several things you need….
1. Concealer STICK or WAND (when buying it, get one thats a bit lighter than your foundation, that way your eye shadow stands out more, looking refreshed as well as quickly hiding your blemishes where ever needed) you can try NARS (sephora $23.00)
2. Foundation POWDER– I prefer Lancome Paris ($38.00 online) — makes your skin look soft like a baby! Your asking why foundation powder? it takes less time rather than actually trying to put liquid foundation on and it covers up the areas quite well where the concealer was applied leaving it with a matte finish.
3. 3 or more Eye shadow palette.. (Including at least 3 shades… Light, medium, dark for example “Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Shadows by cover girl.. I personally like “shimmering sand” $4.99
4. Liquid Eyeliner/liquid pencil – (Revlon liquid stay eyeliner $4.97 Wal-Mart or Target) this is a nice liquid eyeliner because it works like a pen and glides really nicely.
5. MASCARA — your preference
Step 1: Start by concealing the under eye and priming the lid blending it from your lash line into your brow. As well as covering up any other blemishes.
Step 2: Apply the foundation powder as if you were putting regular foundation on.
a.) Start applying the lightest color to the inner corner of your eye.
b.) Medium color in the middle of the eye lid, over lapping it just a bit over the light color.
c.) Darkest color goes on the outer edge (highlights the outer crease)
Step 4: Take a clean blush brush and blend it in, from the outer to the inner corner of the eye gently.
Step 5: Apply amount of eyeliner and mascara per preference.
Step 6: Finish with some nice lip color.
Voilà — 5 minute Makeover!