Card by 51FOLD on etsy check them out!
Whether you have your one “bestie” or your twenty closest acquaintances, bridesmaids are an important part of your wedding. After a girl gets proposed to, one of the first people she calls is her best friend/sister/cousin. Among lots of squeals and congratulations there is usually the “and of course you’ll be my bridesmaid” part of the conversation which then moves to y’all planning most of the wedding right there on the phone, while the man who just popped the question is waiting patiently for you to get back to him.
Let me tell you ladies, popping the question to your potential bridesmaids is becoming almost as complicated (and fun!) as a man proposing to his potential bride-to-be! There are so many cute and unique ways to ask someone “Will you be my Bridesmaid?”
From a simple card to a box full of inside jokes and memories, here are some cute ways to “propose” to your bridal party!
– Write a card with “Will you be my bridesmaid?” on the front and a sweet note inside asking someone to be by your side sharing the most special day of your life with you.
– Inside a square box, place a ring pop with “Now it’s my turn to pop the question..Will you be my Bridesmaid?” inside.
– Embroidered handkerchiefs with “Will you be my bridesmaid?” sewed into them.
– Include a special piece of jewelry (a necklace or bracelet) with your bridesmaids initial and a note that says “I couldn’t say ‘I Do’ without you!”
– Send a picture of yourself asking “what” and a note that says “So I’ve got the guy…now I need my girls! Will you be my bridesmaid?”
– Give each girl a locket with a piece of paper inside asking the question.
– Give a planner to each girl with important days already marked down.
– Pack a box with a bridesmaid t-shirt, the movie Bridesmaids and a handwritten letter rolled up in a ribbon along with any other pictures or items you can think of and send it to your girls for them to open!
Just be creative and true to your personality!