Here are a few tips for being the Best Bridesmaid Ever ON the Wedding Day:
1) Help Bride Get Ready: Dress, veil, make up, hair. Have yourself ready quickly so that you can help her! Its your job to make sure she looks good for her big day!
2) Bridesmaid Kit: It’s a good idea to have a kit or bag with a few essentials in case of emergencies! It should definitely have stain remover, fabric tape, and a sewing kit for dress problems. Floss, blotting paper, antacid, toothbrush/toothpaste and make up basics are also helpful.
3) Help with Flower Girl/Ring Bearer: Having a flower girl and ring bearer is a special thing. But it’s one or two more people to keep track of. Be a helper and keep an eye on them!
4) Participate/Hit the Dance Floor: This is important! Be there for the cutting of the cake, bouquet toss, garter toss and especially the dancing. Its your job to bring other people on to the dance floor and get them dancing too!
5) Hostess: Knowledge is key. A bride does not want to be bombarded with a bunch of questions. Be available to answer questions about times and even the bride and grooms plans!
6) Help Clean Up After: This is probably one of the most important jobs. The Bride and Groom have left, and there is still work to be done. Organizing gifts, transporting them, collecting decorations and making sure the dressing room is cleaned up.