It’s spa time and maybe you are thinking of something unique for your nail color for the big day. Don’t be afraid to try something new. Here are a few ideas for your “Pretty in Pink” inspired wedding, or everyday style if you wish. I would recommend trying different styles before your big day so that you know if you will like it or not.
Various Styles are available to choose from when having your nails painted. The possibilities are endless. The examples I have listed here are only a part of the icing on the cake!
1. Classic French tip with a brushed floral pattern on the ring finger.
2. Julep Nail Polish – Avery, a beautiful color if you are going to go with a solid color.
3. Classic with a twist. This design the bride chose to do the tips in the colors of her wedding.
4. Julep Nail Polish – Susan, a beautiful lighter pink for a solid or pattern look.
5. 3D Nail art done with acrylic powder and shaped like bows or flowers.